Re: So-called "Groo" Miniature

Hi Mr. Fitchell and Everyone Else (again)!

The Groo card you are thinking about is #6 of the set of 9 IG (Images of
Groo) cards that were inserts in the Groo trading card packs.  9 different
artists did their renditions of Groo or Groo characters.  #6 is by Simon
Bisley and is definitely a serious "kick-butt" concept of Groo.  I doubt
there is any connection.

What is Ral Partha anyway?

I have only one complete set of the comics.  I think Shane had 2 and half at
one point.  I have a few extras of this and that for trading purposes or in
case something gets damaged .  But mostly I have one of almost everything
humanly possible to get.  (e.g. 10 different T-shirts, 8 different posters)
I did find a couple extra T-shirts (size small) and my daughter wears them
as nighties.

I've met the Groo Crew several times now, enough so that if they see me
first they know to hide.  Anyone who wants to meet the whole Groo Crew and
have time to talk with them and stuff should go to the San Diego Comic
Con!!!!  I hear there is going to be some kind of private GrooFest there
this year!

btw, Mr. Fitchell, you said you worked for Microsoft.  Are you up here in
Washington?

Take care all -Gary G.