Re: So-called "Groo" Miniature

In a message dated 2/7/0 10:19:47 PM, grossfam@olywa.net writes:

>I am one of the biggest Groo fans in the known universe (and
>beyonnnnnddddd!), owner of the largest Groo item collections on the planet,
>a dedicated member of the Groop, world renowned finder of all things Groo,
>an unofficial Groo historian AND an unofficial Groo Item Watchdog!!!!
>(Queensland Heeler, just like Rufferto!  Arf!)

Yes, Gary is THE MAN

>Your miniature posted at
>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=255102564 doesn't
>look anything like Groo

Weeelllll, it is ugly as sin, and he does have two swords, but otherwise I'd
be pretty surprised if a major miniatures manufacturer like Ral Partha would
ever call that THING Groo and get away with it. I'm afraid you are sadly
mistaken. Too bad I'm not into D&D anymore, though, otherwise I might be
tempted to bid on it just to annoy Gary!

By the way, I'll bet Gary will forgive you if you buy the current issue of
Groo, Mightier Than The Sword and tell him how much you like it!

-Larry S. AKA The Sheik Of Entropy (and no, Ral Partha does not make a Larry
S. figure either?)