Re: So-called "Groo" Miniature

Yes.. Those would be the cards I saw. I loved them. Anyone have any scanned
images of those?

Ral Partha is a major company that produces Miniatures... I only know that
because I searched about 20 search engines looking for a "groo" mini after
seeing your link to ebay.

I was a very serious collector of Groo up until around Epic# 115 or so... I
remember how sad I was when they stopped at #120... I had actually stopped
collecting comics altogether around that time... all the comics I had
collected were getting really stupid and all the cool artist left marvel
which left my fav's being drawn by a bunch of lam-o's To be very honest with
this group, up until I did an internet search on groo a few months ago, I
thought his comic adventures had died with Epic... then I took the Groo
test, became a "groop" member, and then I've been getting filled in on all
the Groo I've missed over the past 6 years... So, I guess you can say you
are doing a good deed for the mighty name of Groo. Thanks.

No.. I'm not in Washington, but I grew up in Van Nuys and spent a lot of my
youth at just about every major (and minor) Comic shop in Southern
California. I was always aware of the San Diego Comic Con.. never did attend
one though.