Re: So-called "Groo" Miniature

I think you scared that poor fellow... MMMMUUUaahaahaahahahahahaaa...
----- Original Message -----
From: Mark Hayes

But I have gone in and added this to the description: (addition's can be made but nothing removed or changed):

On Feb-07-00 at 20:48:33 PST, seller added the following information:
Important Note
While I do not have the original packaging to confirm this I do doubt that this is a licensed Groo product by Ral Partha and just a Groo copy produced tongue in cheek by Ral Partha imports.