Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2000 7:10 AM
Subject: 3d GROO!!

HO gang!!

You may recall me posting to the Groop a while back about a 3d model of
Groo? Well, thanks to M.E. and his kindness, I have been allowed to
feature this model in my online-portfolio.  Well now, since I´ve spiced
up the model a bit I thought I´d let you all see the new pics of it.
Keep in mind that it´s from 1996........

http://home.swipnet.se/hardware_productions/oddman/grafix.html

Cheerios,

Joe
Hardware Productions