Eric's Handwriting

I've seen Eric's Handwriting!  It's perfect!  And he's super nice too!

Lucky Cat
Eric Fan

Nate wrote:

Hey, has anyone seen Eric Chun's handwriting? (put your hand down, Eric.)

It's extremely cool, let me tell you.  Eric sent me cash for Lint McCree
Mysteries and the writing on the envelope would make a beautiful font.
Maybe it's just cuz I design them... but, how about it Eric?  How would you
like to be responsible for "CHUN" the font!  Let me know (privately) and
I'll tell you what I need from you to make the font. (all my fonts are
freeware TTF for PC. )

Also, Eric, LINT McCREE MYSTERIES #1 doesn't come out until mid to late
March, so I'll hold onto this and mail you one when it comes out, OK?

~Nate