Groo Statues + TPB + Special #1 - amazon auctions

Hi All,

  If you're looking for a groo statue, do the cut'n'paste
thing with the following URLs - be forewarned that
the price is *very* high on some of them ...

$295 not too much to spend?
http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y02X4443871X0280309/qid=
950167471/sr=1-6/104-1512450-7635637

A more realistic $180...
http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y02Y2377484Y8295553/qid=
950167630/sr=1-5/104-1512450-7635637

And the cheapest at $175:
http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y03Y0451910Y3807024/qid=
950167630/sr=1-6/104-1512450-7635637

And for those of you looking for the Groo Eclipse Special #1 for $10:
http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y04Y0284314Y1383754/qid=
950167630/sr=1-11/104-1512450-7635637

Also - anyone need a copy of the Adventurer?  $11
http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y03Y3792648Y1521947/qid=
950167630/sr=1-8/104-1512450-7635637

I'm not the person auctioning these items, just thought I'd
share my finds with any of you who might be looking...

Later,
Craig