Re: Grooism Certificates

On Fri, 11 Feb 2000 SheikOfEntropy@aol.com wrote:

> Truthfully, I always figured it was sort of like DC's BALDY awards in
> Superman, a joke award that doesn't actually exist.
>
> -Larry S. AKA The Sheik of Entropy

YOU MEAN THERE IS NO BALDY AWARD?!?!?!?   After all the letters to
Superman, all those minutes of coming up with witty and clever repartee,
all the dozens of stamps used, all for NOTHING?!  Boy, do I feel Grooish.

Just kidding -- never sent in one letter, but the Baldy is a fake?  I
didn't know that.  I figured whatever it is, it has a retail value of an
East German Deutsch Mark.  It never occured to me that it was absolutely
nothing.

Oh Rufferto!.........

Elie