Re: lists

On Fri, 11 Feb 2000, Schechner & Associates wrote:

> >   - fact: I originated this list with my future girlfriend.
>
> So, Philippe, are you a prophet or is this just wishful thinking? ;-)

Well, maybe I should have said "my *then* future"... or "my girlfriend to
be".

An no, this is not net romance. It's paper romance (I mean with stamps,
ink, nostalgia and all)

 Philippe BRUHAT - BooK                        http://www2.ec-lille.fr/~book/

 Beauty may be a curse, but not as great a curse as stupidity.