Re: Lists & Grooism Certificates

Gary & M.E.

I ordered directly from Moore also. Mine got to me just fine. I even double
checked the swords after reading your email.

-George

Mark Evanier <me@evanier.com> on 02/11/2000 07:55:49 PM

Please respond to me@evanier.com

 To:      groop@groo.com

 cc:      (bcc: George Karalias/AM/Avid)

 Subject: Re: Lists & Grooism Certificates

On Fri, 11 Feb 2000 16:23:53 -0800, "Gary Grossmann"
<grossfam@olywa.net> wrote:

>btw,  My Groo ornament that I decided to order direct from Moore Creations
>arrived yesterday!  Yea!!!  And the lady who took my order liked my little
>story about Clayton Moore and Sergio getting together at San Diego that she
>got him to sign it "to Gary"  Yea!!!  Then when I took it out of the
>package, the top of one of Groo's swords fell off!

ME: I was sent two and the same thing happened on both.

Mark Evanier - PMB 303 - 363 S. Fairfax Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90036