Re: lists

Lists...

let me see... I guess I'm on quite a few (my favourite one being the Groop of course).
I'm also on the Art of GameMastering discussion list, which has a very erratic discussion pattern, months will pass without anyone ever opening their mouth.
I'm on the Mage discussion list, an overcrowded list that fills up my mailbox with unread mail on Mage: the Ascension, a white wolf roleplaying game... I don't know why I bother being on the list.
Then I'm moderating a folkloristics discussion list at the university of bergen... which is really quiet, mostly because any topic we wish to discuss, we usually discuss face to face ;-)
I'm also on a list not that unlike the Groop, dedicated to a rpg organisation which I cofounded several years ago... it's usually just garbage posts, rants and ironic flaming. Sometimes a bother, sometimes fun.
Of course I'm on a political discussion list belonging to my parent party, though small we are very verbose ;-).
And the latest list I'm on is a newly started discussion list on Hermetic magic traditions and rituals. This list is only a few weeks back and originated with some people getting together to share information, experiences and insights (V.I.T.R.I.O.L.). So far I am the only one able to make quoting marx relevant when it comes to the nature of magic ;-).

... I guess that's it... I'm tired folks, it is ca. 5am here... and the knight has been out partying... saving maidens from ugly dragons... and performing a broad variety of other knightly deeds....

BTW... someone mentioned Mightier than the Sword #1... if anyone is interested in my humble opinion: GREAT:.. Hilarious and bloody acurate!

Fare well, until next time...

The knight Who Says Cheese Dip

"Let the Priests of the Raven of dawn, no longer in deadly black, with hoarse note curse the sons of joy. Nor his accepted brethren, whom, tyrant, he calls free: lay the bound or build the roof. Nor pale religious letchery call that virginity, that wishes but acts not!

For every thing that lives is Holy."

-William Blake