Re: lists

Hi All,

   I'm on a number of other mailing lists - the Shelby-Dodge
mailing list, Front wheel drive mopar performance list, and
Team Omni - for turbocharged Dodge Omnis.   A very
narrow scope towards the automotive realm, with the Groop
being the only comic related mailing list I am currently
subscribed to.  From what I see on the Groo mailing list,
I am pleased with the content, and only occasionally
left scratching my head as to why something got posted.
  The signal to noise ratio is very good, and if that means
only a few posts a week, so be it!

Later,
Craig