Groo Street Trek Grooism???

In a message dated 2/11/0 7:18:16 PM, grossfam@olywa.net writes:

>PS  Whatever happened to the trek to Groo Street?

It's on hold until I get a new car, which has been "any day now" for about
two months.

Hey! I just realized, the Groo Trek was originally scheduled for when
Unirabbit visited for Thanksgiving. TGD and Saad (fuchikaka@hotmail.com) were
going to tag along. It was postponed when my car broke down.

I got it fixed, then started talking about rescheduling, and my car died for
good. Since then, all of my new car acquisition attempts have been in vane?

Is this all somehow cosmically linked to my Grooism in Groograms about how a
previous car died after I put on my GROO vanity plates? Hmmm?

Larry S. (There's a reason I call myself The Sheik Of Entropy, folks!!!)