Re: Huzzah!

Hi,

On Tue, 1 Feb 2000, Finn Smith wrote:

> My Groo cold-cast porcelain ornaments arrived this afternoon from Moore
> Creations, Inc.  Even better news is that I ordered two extra (in the
> unlikely event a couple of Groop members are unable to get their paws on
> one).  In my opinion, the artwork featured on the boxes are better than the
> actual ornaments and worth every penny.  If more than two people are
> interested, I will have to devise some Groo trivia to determine who will get
> the extras . . .

What are these Groo ornaments? Did I miss somthing while I didn't read the
list? Any new Groos since Rufferto went forward in time?

Tell me, I feel... frustrated.

 Philippe BRUHAT - BooK                        http://www2.ec-lille.fr/~book/

 No matter who you may be, there is always someone who is a little worse
 because he thinks he is a little better.