ot - Top Five Reasons

Top Five Reasons Why Computers Must Be Female

5. No one but their creator understands their
internal logic.

4. Even your smallest mistakes are immediately
committed to memory for future reference.

3. The native language used to communicate with
other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else.

2. The message, "Bad command or filename" , is about
as informative as "If you don't know why I'm mad at
then I'm certainly not going to tell you."

1. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find
yourself spending half your paycheck on accessories
for it.

Do You Yahoo!?