Round Robin

Hey gang, remember the Groo Round Robin story, #2?
Well, it's languishing, unfinished.  Read the
silliness to date at:
http://www.angelfire.com/ma/groop2/index.html

The contributors originally scheduled to go are:
Chapter 10: DEMON SQUIRREL!!! aka Mark Napier
Chapter 11: SportKing8
Chapter 12: Gary Grossman
Chapter 13: Dieter Opfer
Conclusion: Nate Piekos

If ANYONE on this list, or even not on it, wants to
continue the story, or, god help us, FINISH it!,
please contact me or the Shiek (aka Larry Stellar).
Please put Rufferto the Were-Lawyer out of our, er I
mean his misery!

-- A2SG, is there anybody out there.....