[OT] a good question...

Me and my friends always ask this question... and we can never think of a good answer.

Let's suggest that you were in High School and you got a really bad report card. Basically, we're talking straight F's all the way through.

You had to show this report card to your father.

Who would you want your father to be:

(A) Mark Messier (of hockey fame. he just looks like he'd whip you with a hickory stick!)

(B) Patrick Stewart (in ST:TNG mode. he would lecture the hell out of you!)

(C) Jack Nicholas (spelled it wrong, but his character during The Shining.)