Re: [OT] a good question...

At 02:14 PM 2/17/00 -0500, Nate Piekos wrote:

>You had to show this report card to your father.
>

>(B) Patrick Stewart (in ST:TNG mode. he would lecture the hell out of you!)

There's no physical pain or bleeding associated with a lecture..... then
again, I had some in college that came close.

Ya, But if you've watched some of his ST:TNG episodes where he starts yelling at his crew!!!! Ouch... I for one could never stand lectures... I always opted for the physical pain over the emotional pain of having to listen to a lecture!