Coloring Original Art

Hi Folks!

I kind of brought this up before, but now I would like to take a pole.  I
ran across a guy who purchased about one-quarter of the original art from
the Groo cards, including the 9-card Wager of the Gods art and the 3-Card
Fountain of Youth art.  He then had Tom Luth color the art work.

Now to me, hiring Tom to color a piece of unpublished (generic?) original
art purchased from Sergio at a convention makes perfect sense and someday I
hope to do that.  But for some reason, coloring the original art-even when
done by Tom-that was used for a card or comic book or something like that,
just seems not right.  I can't explain why.

What does everyone else think?

Hey, I just got a call from my comic book shop and they are all excited and
say I have to come down right away and they won't tell me why.  So I guess I
better go.  Did the new Groo come in this week?  I thought it was next week.
Maybe my ornamnet from Diamond finally arrived.

Bye for now and take care -Gary G.