Re: Coloring Original Art

But for some reason, coloring the original art-even when
done by Tom-that was used for a card or comic book or something like that,
just seems not right.  I can't explain why.

What does everyone else think?

I agree that it just seems not right. As an artist, I would prefer that something that is not colored remain that way-especially an original. What if it gets screwed up in the coloring process? Or loses something in the transition?
(I would not, however, think less of someone who chose to have an original peice colored . . . )

finn