I goofed!

Hi to the Groop,

I tried to subscribe to the Groo-list and I somehow unsubscribed at the
same time.  I hope this email makes it through.

I have not been on the email list for some time, I think I unsubscribed
shortly after the first series of Groo with Darkhorse was published.
Since then I have moved to a different state and gotten a new job, but,
for some unexplainable reason, I still am buying Groo comics.  Sergio
and Mark are still keeping me under the influence of Groo and I love
every issue.

All the best,

Roland Mueller