OT: Nate needs you!

Sorry for being off topic, but you guys come through for me more than my
own family some times..... so I need a favor.

I've made up full-color flyers promoting LINT McCREE MYSTERIES, and I'm
compliling a list of independent-friendly comic shops that I could mail it
to.  If any of you out there think your local shop would carry something
like LINT ( http://www.piekosarts.com/lint )  please drop me a line
(privately) and give me any info you have on them (Name, city, & state is
necessary, website address would be great -- I can find the exact street
address via the net, but if you have it, that would save me some time too.)
 I just want to send them a single page, full color flyer (it's super
cool!)  with info on how they could order copies.

I can't really afford to offer a reward for those of you who can suggest a
store, but if you buy an issue of LINT, I'll make sure they're signed for
you.  (may not mean much now, but who knows?)

Thanks folks.  I'ze loves yous all.

~Nate
Piekos Arts ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
AKF Comics ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics