Groop.

I just purchased many Groo items... including the new Lunch Box, the new issue, and some "Marvel Age" back issues with Groo covers that I never knew existed. Will the wonders never cease?

I thought I'd mark the occasion by signing back up with the "Groop" so I can catch up on news and Groo happenings. So if there's any big news outside the new series, feel free to comment.

"Mightier than the Sword", btw, is a fabulous read so far. I love the commentary on the press and sensationalism, and the portrayal of Pipil Khan's senseless hatred for Groo. Worthy work, as ever, Groo-staff. I'm excited to see how it comes out.

Happy trails.

-Al