I laugh at thee, Gary Grossman

To Gary:

Ha!

YOU got into Groo Grams?  YOU did?  Ha!  Ha I say unto thee, and I mock thy
pathetic letter.

I not only got into Groo Grams, but I forever changed the face of a Groo
comic.   I not only get text in the letters page [for the THIRD time, mind
you], I got GRAPHICS too.  That's right, you heard me.  I got me an authentic
Sergio goat-sketch drawn RIGHT IN the letters page!  So Na na na na boo boo.

So Gary, who's top dog now?

-TGD

PS:  I presume you've found the hidden Groo (is there more than one?) in
Sergio Stomps Star Wars.