You're a Good Man, Charles Schulz!

Hi guys/grrls!

I woke up at 5:15 a.m. this morning, and drove to
Santa Rosa.  There, I had the privelege of seeing
the Charles M. Schulz Memorial at the Burbank
Center (from the 2nd floor).  The 1st floor was
reserved for Schulz's family, friends, and guests.
4 of Schulz's kids read speeches of memories of
their dad, and the last prepared a slide show.
Schulz's 2nd wife, Jean, also read a speech.
Special guests included Cathy Guisewite and Billy
Jean King.  The event concluded with root beer
and chocolate chip cookies -- Snoopy's favorites!

This marks the end of an era!!!  Schulz was, with-
out a doubt, the greatest comic strip cartoonist
there ever was ...

After the event, I spotted two more notables in
the lobby -- Steve Leialoha and Sergio Aragones.

See you.

Eric