Re: Hidden Groos in Stomp SW

Alrighty, I found the groo and rufferto together at the newstand and the
rufferto in the Darth scene, but where is the other Groo. (Well, sergio is
groo less teh swords, but otehrwise where is it?)

As an aside: I was just looking at a Pacific #1 and #7,  can anyone tell me
what a reasonable price is for them..  Please state money in either US or
Canadian dollars..

Y'all have a good day.

- Law
Forever waiting, forever patient, Forever is not too long at all.