Gary Grossmann's Funeral Service

Hi guys/grrls!

Gary wrote:
Thanks for the report Eric.  A memorial service should
be a celebration of the persons life, especially for
someone who has had a reasonably long and extremely
full life.  Sounds like that's what this was like.
When I die, I've told my wife and kids that I want
everyone to tell funny Gary stories during the service.
And at the post-service reception, there must be tons
of cookies and cake and ice cream and it is to be
announced that kids MUST be allowed to eat as much as
they want!  (hopefully, it won't be for a few more
decades, but all Groopies are invited)  Take care -Gary G.

I think we have the "funny Gary stories" covered ... :)

See you.

Eric