Re: You're a Good Man, Charles Schulz!

I've been following Sparky's comics since 1968, when I got The Peanuts
Treasury for Christmas, before I could read.  We've had the Peanuts for
so long that it still hasn't sunk in that there won't ever be any new
Peanuts strips coming out.  I'm glad that Charles Schulz hung in there
for so long.  He sure will be missed.  Most successsful comic strip
artists seem to burn out quickly nowadays.  At least we have Sergio
Aragones still going strong and hanging in there!
All the best,
Roland