Round Robin .... concluded???

Well, Gary Grossman stepped in it, er up to the plate
to continue our ongoing Round Robin story.  You can
see the results here, at:
http://www.angelfire.com/ma/groop2/index.html

Now, it seems to me there are still threads to be
finished, so is there anyone interested in finishing
the story once and for all, and putting it out of our,
I mean it's misery?

Nate?  You were originally to conclude it...you still
wanna?

If no one wants to, I may finish it myself...and
remember, I was the one who created Cole, the Gnat
King, so does anyone really want that?

-- A2SG, a pun time in the old town tonight....