Sergio Stomps Star Wars and a definite Groo-ism

A dumb story of my day.

After work yesterday, I went looking for Sergio Stomps Star Wars, since
I just noticed from this list that it was out (what did they mean slow).
 Both Comic Book stores I stopped at were out.  Both said "We only
ordered  a few copies, and those sold the first day".  Both said "It's
not a very big selling book".

When I attempted to explain that maybe, just maybe, if they sold out all
of there copies, few as they may be, on the first day, that maybe, just
maybe, they should have ordered more (or try to reorder now).  This was
met with complete blank stares.  I realize dealers don't want to get
stuck with books that don't sell, but you would think some sort of sales
projection could be employed to estimate actual demand.  But that would
take, well, I don't know what it would take.

At which point I called them Mendicants, and left.
Jeff
     -- "Oh boy is this great!!!"
                           --Flounder