WARNING: Superman & Star Wars Don't Mix!

I apparently Grooed today.  I had the misfortune to direct our
University's Jazz Band today wearing a Star Wars tie and a Superman Tie
Pin.  The group almost bludgeoned me to death with their saxophones.  I
had to remove the pin or they wouldn't play.  You haven't lived until
you've seen 18 musicians refuse to play because of the director's necktie
apparel.  I would have done better if I had put my underwear outside my
pants (like Superman does).

Thought I'd share that little Grooism with you.
Elie