Re: Groo News From M.E.

Mark (and groop),

It has been joked about in the past, but I think it would be a great idea (translation: I'd buy it and enjoy it) if Groo central released a compilation of all the Groo Grams from days of yore. I find myself re-reading the wonderful stories in the trade paperbacks, but also missing something when I'm done. To read those Groo Grams I have to crack open the originals. It's just so much an integral part of the Groo experience... I hope you would give it serious consideration.

Admittedly, I was thinking about it in regards to the recent discussion about the current state of the comic book industry. I can't remember who brought it up first, but I always liked the idea, and I can imagine what a powerful statement it would be to the comic book world if the letters pages from a funny book like Groo were reprinted for the benefit of the fans. (of course, a successful re-release of letters pages in trade format would say -a lot- about the bizarre mental state of Groo's readership as well...)

Perhaps it has already been discussed and shot down, in which case I welcome all warranted reproval...

-Al