Re: Groo News From M.E.

In a message dated 2/24/0 3:17:14 AM, m00rst@hotmail.com writes:

>I think it would be a great idea
>(translation: I'd buy it and enjoy it) if Groo central released a
>compilation of all the Groo Grams from days of yore?

>?Perhaps it has already been discussed and shot down, in which case I welcome
>all warranted reproval...

Suppose we convince Mark and Sergio that this is a fun and profitable idea.
Then suppose they convince DARK HORSE that this is a fun and profitable idea.
Now suppose there really are plenty of FANS out there who think that this is
a fun idea.

You know what? I really couldn't imagine very many comic book stores buying
this book when so many are afraid to stock new, unproven titles.

It REALLY IS a fun idea though.

(sigh)

Larry S. AKA The Sheik of Entropy