Re: Groo News From M.E.

Hi guys/grrls!

M.E. wrote:
We will be announcing a new piece of GROO merchandise shortly.  I
can't tell you what it is but if you have a lot of books on your
shelves that are falling over, you may want to buy a set of the new
items to prevent this.

Larry wrote:
COOL!!! I really, really, really need a new pair of Groo bowling
pins! The non-Groo bowling pins I currently use don't seem to do
a very good job of keeping my books from falling over; in fact,
they themselves seem to fall over way too easily.

Larry, Larry, Larry ... M.E. unknowingly left a clue about the new Groo merchandise, that he did know he left ... Something that prevents a lot of books from falling of your shelf -- clearly, without a doubt, and unmistakenly, it is a new pair of shelves!

See you.

Eric