THE NEW GROOPIE's GROOTESQUE FAUX PAS!

Hi all!
I just wanted to say THANKS to all the Groop Members for all the great
welcomes and notes!

I do look forward to being the newest rookie groopie.  However........my
grootesque faux pas......I don't actually OWN anything Groo related.  I
used to.......quite a collection of comics........but they'd been sold
or traded years ago.......!!  Auggggghhhhhhhhhhh!  Have I erred???

Anyway, I'm currently a hockey goalie card collector (spend most of my
time - at WORK of course, hee hee! - on ebay and beckett).  I was
considering getting back into the GROOVE and collecting Groo stuff
again.  I guess the best approach is starting at the local comic book
store.

Thanks again everyone!   Trish (goalielover)

Tricia Gorman
Office Manager/Executive Assistant/BDS Traffic Manager
Canadian Broadcast Sales