Re: THE NEW GROOPIE's GROOTESQUE FAUX PAS!

Ah... to start afresh!  The joy of rediscovering Groo.  I envy you, Tricia.

My advice is to start with Groo 12. Groo the actor! Or 22, where Groo inadvertently destroys the life of Ambassador "Gru". Classic, hilarious, wonderful starting points.

-Al

From: tricia@radiocbs.com
To: groop@groo.com
Subject: THE NEW GROOPIE's GROOTESQUE FAUX PAS!
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 10:33:18 -0500

Hi all!
I just wanted to say THANKS to all the Groop Members for all the great
welcomes and notes!

I do look forward to being the newest rookie groopie.  However........my
grootesque faux pas......I don't actually OWN anything Groo related.  I
used to.......quite a collection of comics........but they'd been sold
or traded years ago.......!!  Auggggghhhhhhhhhhh!  Have I erred???

Anyway, I'm currently a hockey goalie card collector (spend most of my
time - at WORK of course, hee hee! - on ebay and beckett).  I was
considering getting back into the GROOVE and collecting Groo stuff
again.  I guess the best approach is starting at the local comic book
store.

Thanks again everyone!   Trish (goalielover)

___________ Tricia Gorman Office Manager/Executive Assistant/BDS Traffic Manager Canadian Broadcast Sales