Re: New Member introduction

Hi there gang,

> The words you are talking about are: NIGHT TRRAIN BERGEN OSLO, wonder what
>  that means...

Yeah, that sounds right. If you look back a page or two, you will find just
some of these words, in what appears to be some sort of mathematical formula.
It sure looks like some sort of code for the readers to crack, but I haven't
figured it out.

Sergio did these pages while visiting Norway. He was at the Raptus Comics festival in Bergen. Some of you with the longer attention spans might remember... Oslo is Norway's Capitol, and Bergen the second largest city, as well as the cultural high seat and home of every good thing in Norway. (Guess where I live ;-) )

Sergio actually managed to draw while on a bumpy train crossing the Norwegian mountains; no small feat. Many a great man fears norwegian trains... First and foremost Harrison Ford who got his fill when he filmed the hoth scenes here... but I digress.

Anyways, If anyone wishes to refresh their memories on Raptus the report is still up at:
http://www.student.uib.no/~st01154/raptus99.html

Cheese Dip to everyone... I'm going back into hiding, the Jazz Police are going through my folders...

The Knight Who Says Cheese Dip
(http://thedreamer.com/witchcraft)

P.S. Cheese Dip

P.P.S. Cheese Dip

P.P.P.S. Cheese Dip

P.P.P.P.S. Cheese Dip

P.P.P.P.P.S. Cheese Dip

P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Cheese Dip

-"All right! That's it! It's gotten Silly!" - Monty Python's Flying Circus