RE: New Member introduction

Which issue did the "hidden message" start and end ?

bennido

Nate Piekos <nate@piekosarts.com> on 29/02/2000 05:40:21 AM

To:   groop@groo.com
cc:    (bcc: Benny Ng/Sydney SPL/Group)

Subject:  RE: New Member introduction

>The words you are talking about are: NIGHT TRRAIN BERGEN OSLO, wonder what
>that means...

~~~ Sergio often works on his pages during his travels.  When he finishes a
page, he writes down where he was when he finished it.

There are no longer any hidden messages (at least the conventional ones)
but in issue 2 of this latest series, there's a panel where someone is
speaking in a strange language.  If you read it backwards I believe it
makes sense.  I don't have the issue in front of me, but someone can check it.

~Nate
Piekos Arts Design ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
AKF Comics ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics
Blambot Comic Fonts ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/blambotfonts