[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: New Member introduction
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: RE: New Member introduction
- From: "Benny Ng" <"Benny_Ng"@splwg.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 08:16:49 +1000
- Resent-date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 23:00:16 -0800
- Resent-from: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-message-id: <"T-iIEB.A.ZWG.A62u4"@destro>
- Resent-sender: email@example.com
Which issue did the "hidden message" start and end ?
Nate Piekos <firstname.lastname@example.org> on 29/02/2000 05:40:21 AM
cc: (bcc: Benny Ng/Sydney SPL/Group)
Subject: RE: New Member introduction
>The words you are talking about are: NIGHT TRRAIN BERGEN OSLO, wonder what
~~~ Sergio often works on his pages during his travels. When he finishes a
page, he writes down where he was when he finished it.
There are no longer any hidden messages (at least the conventional ones)
but in issue 2 of this latest series, there's a panel where someone is
speaking in a strange language. If you read it backwards I believe it
makes sense. I don't have the issue in front of me, but someone can check it.
Piekos Arts Design ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
AKF Comics ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics
Blambot Comic Fonts ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/blambotfonts