Re: Groo: Mightier than Swords

I think this is one of the reasons why Groo is such a great comic. It is not
only very entertaining and funny (even if its always the same jokes!), but it
manages to look into everyday issues that most of us take for granted and never
give it a second thought.

By the way, is "Blair Which ?" out yet ?

bennido aka 'kool kat'

"Ken Fritts" <dalgar@home.com> on 29/02/2000 04:09:04 AM