Groo

Ok I guess I should introduce myself and my claim to insanity. My name is exile and im an australian Groo collector I have the whole pacific line neally all of marvel and all the other short Groo series that are out I have the entire set of Groo cards and my Friend who is a Groo fan got a sketch card the Mendicant. he was wondering if anyone else out ther has one and what the picture is off...his is of sergio drawing Groo. My question to you guys is do you think after this latest groo series (Groo Mightier than the sword) there will be more..... and mabey sergio could do a series that goess for more then just 4 issues or something like 6 or 10.

Signup for your FREE QuakeMail account at http://www.quakemail.com.

Use Website builder to create your own free Website at http://WebsiteGoto.com.