From: "e}{i|e " <exile@quakemail.com>
To: <groop@groo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 29, 2000 12:27 AM
Subject: Groo

> Ok I guess I should introduce myself and my claim to insanity. My name is
exile and im an australian Groo collector I have the whole pacific line
neally all of marvel and all the other short Groo series that are out I have
the entire set of Groo cards and my Friend who is a Groo fan got a sketch
card the Mendicant. he was wondering if anyone else out ther has one and
what the picture is off...his is of sergio drawing Groo. My question to you
guys is do you think after this latest groo series (Groo Mightier than the
sword) there will be more..... and mabey sergio could do a series that goess
for more then just 4 issues or something like 6 or 10.

http://WebsiteGoto.com.