RE: Groo

-----Original Message-----
From: e}{i|e [mailto:exile@quakemail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 29, 2000 3:27 AM
To: groop@groo.com
Subject: Groo

 My question to you guys is do you think after this latest groo series (Groo
Mightier than the sword) there will be more..... and mabey sergio could do a
series that goess for more then just 4 issues or something like 6 or 10.

--->He could do a six (or more) issue series, but that would mean fewer Groo
#1s, and we all know that Sergio's true motive in doing Groo is to claim the
record for most number one issues by an artist and also for a character.