From: Groosum [mailto:adrobinson@centurytel.net]
Sent: Tuesday, February 29, 2000 4:54 AM
To: Fellow Mendicant
Subject: Usagi action figure

Hey Groop,

Does anybody know how common it is to see a Usagi action figure and
approximately what they cost?

Thanks

--
Groosum

*  Elect Groo for president *
--

ICQ - 52689929

Are you into on-line gaming?
Do you like the strategy of Chess?
The epic proportions of Risk?
The mystery of Stratego?
Shuffle these together and throw in a twist of D&D...
http://www.spiritwars.com

Would you like to get paid for surfing the web??
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=bwe426