From: Kevin Hall [mailto:kevin.hall@umassmed.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, February 29, 2000 3:32 PM
To: Sudilovsky, Ariel
Subject: Story ideas - warning!!

"Sudilovsky, Ariel" wrote:

> I have an idea!  I figger that Mark and Sergio MUST need some story ideas,
> so I'm doing my part to help out.

Now would probably be a good time to let the newbies in on a well-known
Groop fact. If you suggest a Groo story, it is disqualified from EVER
being done. Mark's warned us repeatedly that he wants to tell original
stories, and that if he ever has to turn to others for story ideas, then
he it's time to hang up that character or something like that. I hope
I'm not putting words in Mark's mouth. Anyway, if you ever want to see a
Groo story idea happen, try to beam it directly into Mark's brain, but
never, NEVER, suggest it. :) Back to your regular programming.

Kevin