RE: GROO SERIES

Suds,
I'm guessing that you won't be getting a response from ME on this one,
because anything approaching a story idea is like a stake through the
heart to a vampire.  If he looks at your idea and uses it, or anything
within 5,000 miles of it, he is left open to be sued for infringement,
etc.

And trust me, even if you would never think to do this, people do all
the time.  My wife is an attorney and there was a case pending that
almost delayed the release of the movie Twister because somebody had
written a screenplay that had a tornado in it (I think it was the Wizard
of Oz (not really, but about that similar) and wanted full ownership of
Twister!

Our main role is to enjoy the stories and thank the very talented crew.
(Oh yes, and to eat cheesedip and fray a lot)
Jeff
     -- "Oh boy is this great!!!"
                           --Flounder