RE: GROO SERIES

i noticed everyonce in a while a newbie will come along and suggest a Groo
storyline (including me!) ... you're not the first and you won't be the last
either ...

maybe, a list of Groop etiquette could be sent out with the standard mail that
is sent when a newbie subscribes to the mailing list ? ... josh ?

"Sudilovsky, Ariel" <ASudilov@Calfee.com> on 01/03/2000 07:27:36 AM