Re: GROO SERIES

On Tue, 29 Feb 2000 11:28:41 -0800, Shane Clarke <sac@foolarchy.com>
wrote:

>On that note, M.E., what is the Comic Book Market like right now, from
>being on the inside of the scene?
>
>Strong? Weak? Are comic books make a slow, but steady, comeback?
>
>Are we seeing the end of this most happiest of mediums?

ME: The market stinks.  Sales are weak.  There are some indicators
that they're getting weaker, some that they're levelling off...but
none that I can see that show any significant comeback.

We could be seeing the end of the medium but it's more likely that
we'll see it evolve to another form.  Don't ask me what form.

Mark Evanier - PMB 303 - 363 S. Fairfax Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90036