Re: GROO SERIES

Hi ME,

I guess it's a lot to do with the fact that kids and teens (the main market I
suppose) are getting diverted away to PC and console games. And it's badly
affecting other mediums for young entertainment like comics.

When Tomb Raider crossed over to comics and toys, it was a big success beacuse
of it's popularity as a game. If there was a Groo computer game and it was
succesful, maybe it'll generate interest in the comic line too ?

Have you or Sergio ever considered or is comtemplating making a Groo computer
game ?

bennido aka kool kat

Mark Evanier <me@evanier.com> on 01/03/2000 09:37:52 AM

Please respond to me@evanier.com