Interesting item on eBay Australia web site item#271493527: PC Groo The Wander No1 signed by Arragones

I saw this item for sale at eBay Australia and I was hoping the Groop can help me verify whether it's an authentic Aragones signed copy. There's an image on Ebay. Thanks !

bennido aka kool kat

Title of item:	PC Groo The Wander No1 signed by Arragones
Seller:	sksmorris59@hotmail.com
Starts:	28-Feb-00 13:33:28 EDST
Ends:	06-Mar-00 13:33:28 EDST
Price:	Currently US $9.99
To bid on the item, go to:	http://cgi.ebay.com.au/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271493527

Item Description:
	Pacific Comics Groo The Wanderer Vol.1 No.1 signed on cover by Creator Sergio Aragones at either super or wonder-con in oakland. Comic has 2 light creases in top right corner. No C.O.A. But I did witness him signing and assure you that they are genuine.

	Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community athttp://www.ebay.com.au