Re: GROO SERIES

>If comics went straight to TPB instead of monthly instalments, then it would
>take away from the mysticism that I believe still exists in comics, due to
>their delicate and "rag" nature.

~~~ True, but my point was, if it was more profitable to go straight to
TPB, there wouldn't be any more monthly issues.  Since doing a lot of
homework while I'm beginning to self publish this year, I've learned that
comics is a hardcore business just like any other.  If it's not profitable,
it's not going to remain on the shelves.

Sad but true.

~Nate
Piekos Arts ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
AKF Comics ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics